Elé materials have application in a variety of formulations including water-based, solvent-based, solvent-free high solids, and radiation curable systems.
Elé products for C.A.S.E. include:
- Surfactants as dispersants, wetting agents, emulsifiers and defoamers
- Catalysts, curing agents and accelerators
- Film coalescing aids and rheology modifier
- Polyols for polyurethane-based coatings and adhesives
- Functional additives such as corrosion inhibitors and antistatic agents
For example, Elé’s wide array of silicone-based surfactants are designed to be water soluble, water dispersible or oil soluble. These high performance surfactants not only provide excellent low foaming properties, but also improve water sensitivity and resistance. Elé’s extensive variety of nonionic, anionic, cationic, amphoteric, zwitterionic, polymeric, and silicone surfactants are used in coatings, paints, sealers, adhesives and inks as additives for wetting, defoaming, lubricity, slip and release, flow and leveling, etc.
Like other Elé products, C.A.S.E. chemicals and additives are available now through the company’s signature low minimum order quantities, short lead times, and flexible customer service tailored to customers’ unique formulation needs.
for C.A.S.E. include: